Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Morning, I'm getting a code E05 on my Hoover DYN DG washing

Customer Question

Morning,
I'm getting a code E05 on my Hoover DYN DG washing machine. It's only started happening this morning.
I think it's a thermostat issue, according to a Techdesk response fro m2 years ago.
Can I fix it, or do I need a technician?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

E05 error code means that you have an issue with the NTC the water temperature sensor at the back. It may be as simple as a loose connection which needs reconnecting. If you think you can, then yes you should be able to do the work yourself.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.