Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The dish washer is bleeping 7 times

Customer Question

the dish washer is bleeping 7 times
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This is normally a flow meter problem.

Did this happen when it was filling?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It went through the hot program but stopped when it reached the rinse
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

OK

If you remove the filter, in the sump do you see a grid type object in the side?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there a grill
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

OK

So carefully pour boiling water over it and gently scrub it with a brush , be sure not to break it!

Retry the machine.

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi RobHi have tried your suggestion 3 times just to be sure and there is no difference.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

OK

Thanks

The problem you areescribing is a faulty impellor jug. This is the device behind the screen which measures the amount of water.

If the screen is blocked, a common problem, the fault occurs. If the screen is clear, but the fault persists, then the impellor jug itself is faulty and will need to be replaced

Please dont forget to rate now as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with this

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Up to now I have not fixed the dish washer and payed $39 so when I fix it I will give you feed back
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Please remember, the money you have paid is a deposit only held by the site. Not by me.

All the best

Rob