Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Exxcel Dishwasher SGS46E08GB. The check water

Customer Question

Hi I have a Bosch Exxcel Dishwasher SGS46E08GB. The check water light is on and it doesnt seem to run a cycle.
I have taken the left cover off and looked to see water flowing through the tank on the side. The system seems to drain fine.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely with a low water level or the flow meter sensor is faulty. Does it seem to be filling with ample water when it washes?