Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a CDB 264. The button that unlocks the door is faulty

Customer Question

Hello, I have a CDB 264. The button that unlocks the door is faulty and i am no longer able to get it open. Is there any way I could get help?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm guessing the button that controls the door has a spring behind it. That spring is no longer working and the button appears to be pushed in.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The Door Release assembly will need to be replaced and is available below.

CLICK HERE