Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My CDA integrated dishwasher is beeping and flashing 4

Customer Question

My CDA integrated dishwasher is beeping and flashing 4 times. No water is standing in the bottom it drains away
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means the control module is getting a signal from the pressure switch that the water is not draining. Since we know the water is draining, the issue is likely with the pressure switch. Remove the filter and carefully clean the area under it, paying attention to the area on the right. Clean the area very well with boiling water, several times, if necessary. If no change, the pressure switch will probably need to be replaced. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've taken the filter out and there is a black grate to the right, not very visible. I've tried cleaning. There is a about an inch of water still sat at the bottom of the filter hole which I can't scoop out. Still flashing 4 times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much is a pressure switch?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's CW494 integrated
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The switch is available below.

CLICK HERE