Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My beko condenser sensor dryer won't work. It buzzes but

Customer Question

My beko condenser sensor dryer won't work. It buzzes but doesn't turn since I cleaned out the condenser filter on Saturday.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the noise you are hearing is the motor trying to start. Is the buzzing coming from inside the machine, near the bottom?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a DRCS 68 W. That's what I thought.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

So, either the motor is faulty or the drum is unable to move. The motor is available below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it not a bit strange for the motor to go at exactly the same time I cleaned the condenser and filters out?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It is pretty coincidental, that is why I suggested to see if the drum moves, there may be something blocking the movement. You may want to access the motor to inspect the wiring, too.