Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Flavel Milano model ML5CDW bought in October 2008.

Customer Question

I have a Flavel Milano model ML5CDW bought in October 2008. It cut out during cooking yesterday causing the house trip switch to go off. I have checked the house fuses and re-set them and the cooker plug and they are OK. However the cooker is dead. No power getting through at all. Can you give me any advice please.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The fact that it tripped the house breaker suggests that there was a direct short in the appliance. Are you able to pull it out and examine the electrical connections in the rear as well as the connections in the front control panel? The link below shows how it comes apart.

CLICK HERE