Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a zanussi Aqua cycle 1200 won't spin

Customer Question

Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not emptying out the water, if put on a cycle it just makes a humming noise. We tried the reset fault finding thing and found that when on 40deg c we got third light down and the last light were flashing.
During the fault code thing it spins ok, fills ok but won't empty or go through a cycle.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The humming noise is the pump trying to drain the water. You may have a faulty pump or there is something in it that is preventing the impeller from turning. You will have to remove the hoses from the pump to inspect the internal pump housing for obstructions. Let me know what you find.