Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Washer leaks. I took off front pump and tub to pump hose are

Customer Question

washer leaks. I took off front pump and tub to pump hose are not we area below and around is dry. Seems to be more to right rear area tend, to leak more after the washer is thru with a wash model EIFLW55HIW0 After a wash and unit has stopped I can see a slow drip right side back in front of right leg when opened this was the only are wet
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a leak in the drain hose. It is probably leaking near the top and only after it pumps water out. Are you able to remove the top and watch the drain cycle to see if the hose is leaking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I found the leak before you answered but that is OK it was the inlet valve the hot water part is leaking hitting the drum and moving to the right side but in the time awaiting your answer I did not call a tech to come out so the $15.00 actually saved me
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, sorry for the delay in responding. I answered as soon as I came on today, I took the weekend off and apparently no others felt they could assist.