Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My concept solar plus c461e - I was using the fan oven when

Customer Question

My concept solar plus c461e - I was using the fan oven when we had a power cut. When the power came back on I did the clock to get the oven off auto and assumed the oven was working again as I could hear the fan working. When I then went to get the food out of the fan oven it was cold! The fan works, the orange light lights up to say it's working, the hob and top oven work just no heat in the fan oven. What do you think this could be? Please
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the oven was in use when the power was cut, the lack of the fan running may have caused the overheat protector fuse to open. Are you able to access the back of the oven to test the thermal fuse for continuity?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back of oven? Do you mean pull the oven out and the back that is against the wall or the back of the oven inside the oven? I don't have anything to test the fuse either how would I test it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The fuse is on the back of the appliance, it will need to be pulled out. You will also need a meter to test with. You may need to call for in home repair.