Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Meile Novotronic premier 500 that is not powering

Customer Question

hello, I have a Meile Novotronic premier 500 that is not powering up, i have a multi meter and checked the mains input is ok, i suspect a sensor has activated preventing power, any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is no sensor that will cut the mains power. The power comes into the machine and goes to an AC line filter. Then, out of the filter and onto the main electronic. Do you have power out of the filter to the main control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks kelly, I do, I now think it is the main control board, I found circuit diagrams and see that when you switch on mains goes to the main board as well as a relay, I have measured 240v ac on the output of the mains filter, I am now trying to remove the control board, any ideas how to do that?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Usually, there are plastic pressure tabs around the electronic housing.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?