Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My zanussi will not go into a spin. We have checked the

Customer Question

My zanussi will not go into a spin. We have checked the filter. It Clear although if seems to be sitting in water. Have changed the pump. Still not going into a spin. Washing is still soaking. Can hear the pump pumping continuously before it shld spin. Machine just 2 yrs old
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is not pumping out with a new pump, you have a blockage somewhere. The most likely spot is at the connection at the hose that leads from the tub to the pump. Can you remove that hose and see if it is plugged?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?