Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have Neff s6p1f, e_nr S51M53XIgb/03 with an e15 error.

Customer Question

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E15 is a water error. Is there water that has leaked into the base of the machine, under the tub? If you tip the machine, does water run out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was disappointed that the response took 12 hours. I was aware that the error was due to the water sensor but could not see how to access the sump and float on this model. The unit is elevated and built in with a drawer below and a cupboard above. In order to open the drawer the bottom of the model is 1cm from the face of the units and the top is flush with the units.
I pulled the base forward to see if I could tip water from the sump but the fixings only allowed the bottom of the dishwasher to be brought forward by 1cm. Nevertheless when the unit was powered up the error message had disappeared and I have run a rinse programme with no problems.
In the meantime I have a problem with a Neff cooker hood E-Nr I99C69NOGB which tripped out the power supply and now can no longer be used after resetting the trip. Can you help with this problem?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for your disappointment. I answered as quickly as I saw your question had not been responded to. I will open your question for others to see, perhaps another will be able to respond in a more timely manner.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Despite the rinse programme working fine, when other programmes are used it appears that the water is not heated and although the wash cycle goes to the full time it ends with an E04 error and the dishes are cold and wet.