Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

WE have a Smeg 600mm s/steel dishwasher SMDWAU149x which was

Customer Question

WE have a Smeg 600mm s/steel dishwasher SMDWAU149x which was leaking - we replaced the drain hose and fixed the leak but now the dishwasher seems to have a running fault.
When we turned the dishwasher back on the machine seemed to work fine - it drained the water from the inside BUT then it tried to continue to drain but there was no water in it to drain!! on the right hand side of the machine there are five lights the first light flashes and the last light just stays on. We tried turning it on and off to reset it however that didn't work - is there another reset switch somewhere??
Cheers Michelle
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This normally happens when it thinks it has leaked.

Are you able to get the machine out from under the counter?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have managed to find a solution so we no longer require a response - thanks anyway
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for letting me know

All the best

Rob