Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a indesit moon washing machine. A few days ago I

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, I have a indesit moon washing machine. A few days ago I stopped it in mid cycle (followed all the instructions in the manual on how to do this) but ever since I haven't been able to work the machine. It seems as though it has frozen in mid cycle as the lights around the control panel are half lit which indicates it's half way through a cycle. I've tried switching of at the mains, leaving it for a while before switching back on but it won't budge! I can open the door but that's it......... I can't do anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have left it switched off at the mains for at least 4 hours to reset the electronics, I suspect the main electronic control board will have top be replaced. If you have not left it unplugged for at least 4 hours, try that and let me know what happens. Has the water all drained out? Any beeps at all or is it just completely unresponsive?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had it switched off overnight and unfortunately it is still unresponsive. All the water has drained out
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I believe the main electronic control will need to be replaced.