Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My beko wm5140 s Hassan stopped running, intermittently

Customer Question

My beko wm5140 s Hassan stopped running, intermittently starts draining then stops, start light and spin/end light on solid prewash flashing
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried unplugging it for a day , however as soon as I plugged it back in the same problem straight away. Is there a way to reset the machine or is it faulty? ThanksCustomer
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have an issue with the pressure switch circuit. If you remove the top of the machine, you will see the pressure switch mounted at the top of the cabinet. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?