Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is kerry - i have a prima LPR661 integral dishwasher

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** i have a prima LPR661 integral dishwasher - the power is on but it won't allow me to select a program - it just stays on -:-- on the control panel. It will allow me to put it on delay but will only wash on an eco setting in this way - no option on any other programme
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just that if i press the program button absolutely nothing happens - and the panel remains the same - no error code, no flashing just the -:-- graphic
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the main control module is the cause of the trouble you are having. Before we look at replacing that component, can you please turn the power off at the mains for a few hours to facilitate a full reset of the electronics in the machine? Does anything change when it is powered back up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I switched it off at the mains last night and left it off overnight - when i switched it back on this morning the problem is still there
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I believe the control board will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE