Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I was getting error message 01 and all lights were flashing.

Customer Question

I was getting error message 01 and all lights were flashing. I tried the suggested fix of holding down two cycle buttons, etc. Now the error message is gone but now it is showing heavy wash and light rinse and the minutes are changing constantly -going from 120 minutes down to 35 back to 65 etc.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a faulty electronic control.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
electrolux model EIDW6305GS1
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Can you access the control board down on the bottom, behind the access panel under the door, and see which lights are illuminated, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see a way to get to a control board on the bottom -would this require taking off about ten screws to get to it? All I can tell you is that all lights are flashing on the cycle panel and err 01 still showing
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Turn the breaker off for about 15 minutes. Any change?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will get back to you in about 15 minutes and let you know - Thanks Kelly
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No change after turning breaker off - all lights still flashing with error message
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You will need to remove numbers 8 & 9 in the diagram at the link below. There are only a couple screws. Then, you will see the number 4 control right in the front and be able to see which lights are on.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to get the screws off with the screwdrivers that I have - I will have to keep trying or get some help and get back to you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sure, that will be just fine, thank you.