Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** and my bosch wtd2 Dryer stops and

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my bosch wtd2 Dryer stops and indcates container full after about 2 mins restarts ok then repeats
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Fault hass been tolerably intermittent but now after house move it wont run
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'll wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the sensor that monitors the water level in the container may be acting up. Some use a float while others use an electronic sensor. Can you please post the complete model number of the machine you have?