Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

My side by side Electrolux display temperature problem with

Customer Question

My side by side Electrolux display temperature problem with CE CE on freezer and fridge.
Then I reset it and it will run for a while maybe a day or less .What could be the problem?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

This error code indicates a communication problem between the boards. It could be a problem with the board or it could be a wiring problem.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave and give me at least a 3 star rating. . If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.