Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a zanussi fx1465fw that has no power, I have checked

Customer Question

Hi I have a zanussi fx1465fw that has no power, I have checked plug fuse cable etc and all are working but no power to machine
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question do you still need help on this?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok if the power supply and fuse is fine then you need to pull the washer out and remove the top panel.

From there folow the power cable into the washer and it goes to a mains filter usually under the center support bar.

Check the wiring on there and make sure it hasnt burnt out. If so then the mains filter will need to be replaced.

But if thats fine and if you have a multi meter follow the wires from the mains filter to the control board behind the plastic panel. Check to see if you have 230v there.

If you do and theres no lights comming on the front panel then the control board will be the fault and would need to be replaced from there.

Check that and see what you find and let me know.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks will let you know
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

No worries.