Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a dishwasher AEG favorit 88020. It stopped and did

Customer Question

Hi, I have a dishwasher AEG favorit 88020. It stopped and did not drain the water. Now I drained the water manually by hand. We turn it on, the red indicator work in progress comes on, but nothing happens. It does not start at all
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem started after or during when the filter was dirty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, modifications. I have now looked closer at the machine. I drained the water out of it. I try to start it. The red indicator light comes on as it is starting a program. But after a few seconds error code 30 comes on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now have a better and more precise description. 1. I clear water from the dishwasher. 2. I turn it on and dial to washing program four. 3. The dishwasher starts and takes in water just until the filter department is full, or to the floor on the inside of the dishwasher. 4. Nothing happens further and the red floor light is on all the time. 5. In 30 minutes the error code ,20 is displayed.I can repeat the steps 1-5 and always end with the error code ,20.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds li8ke there may be an issue with the wash motor. After it fills, do you hear any humming or buzzing from the area under the dishwasher?