Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Miele Novotronic W135 (top loader) just seems to have a

Customer Question

My Miele Novotronic W135 (top loader) just seems to have blown a fuse or something. It started, then I heard a loud bang, it now smells a little like electric burn and then it stopped all together. The door won't open unless there's electricity, but the electric is not working anymore (tried turning the whole thing off and on again, unplugged/re-plugged). I tried the lower hatch and managed to drain out the water- but there is no orange tab to pull on as many sites suggest... where can I find the release tab for the door?
Thanks in advance,
M
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob,
I managed to open the machine and get my laundry out- but the electrics seem to be completely blown out. I think I'll just have to get a new machine. Thanks for your help!
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Glad to hear you got the laundry out, but sorry to hear the bad news about the machine !

All the best

Rob