Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob
and my Neff 4480 dishwasher gets stuck on 1 minute,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Rob
I'm Geoff and my Neff 4480 dishwasher gets stuck on 1 minute, if I try resetting is toes back to 15 mins then counts down to 1 minute again and sounds like the pump is running all the time. This happened about 3 years ago and there was a pressure bottle on the left side that was blocked and the continual running had caused a small relay on the control panel to fail. The bottle was replaced and the control panel and all was fine. Looks like the same has happened again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my Neff 4480 dishwasher gets stuck on 1 minute, if I try resetting is toes back to 15 mins then counts down to 1 minute again and sounds like the pump is running all the time. This happened about 3 years ago and there was a pressure bottle on the left side that was blocked and the continual running had caused a small relay on the control panel to fail. The bottle was replaced and the control panel and all was fine. Looks like the same has happened again.Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/uk-appliance/60yz6-neff-s9lt1f-integrated-dishwasher-stuck-minute.html#ixzz3oFwMRKWI
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes ok, shall I come back in say 5 minutes?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I gave you the wrong model number. it is 4457 nor 4480.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Thanks

Rob