Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Samsung american style freezer and fridge (side by

Customer Question

Customer: Samsung american style freezer and fridge (side by side)RSH5ubbp is not working - lights are on but neither area is cooling - two days ago the freezer stopped working and now today the fridge.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We bought the product 2 and a half years ago and have had no problem. The freezer stopped working 2 days ago , we pressed the freezer button and power freeze together for 8 seconds till we heard the chime - no luck . We have also pressed power freeze button and left for a couple of hours - no response. The fridge was working fine till this am when now it has stopped !
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Happy to wait a bit - thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i contacted you at 8.45 this am - havnt had any response yet ?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for letting me know

Apologies again that no one else responded whilst I was offline

All the best

Rob