Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

Opened hotpoint dish washer last night mid cycle, now wont

Customer Question

Hi opened hotpoint dish washer last night mid cycle, now wont start, its full of water at the bottom.
How can I reset program?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Does the unit try to drain when CANCEL is selected and do you have the complete model number off the unit?

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please just use the star rating system to rate my service 3 stars or higher thank you.