Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 6 mth ols Hotpoint slim DW LST 216A. Working

Customer Question

Hi There. I have a 6 mth ols Hotpoint slim DW LST 216A. Working perfectly but now will not turn off.ie lights for on/programme 2 red lights/programme 50' stay on. I had just cleaned the DW with a commercial cleaner form Sainsburys. What to do now? Thanks Tessa
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Hotpoint DW is working fine now. I do not want to join Justanswer.com. I do not want to pay every month for appliance advice. How do I make sure that my CC details are not used?
Thanks
Tessa crockett
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours to reset the controller. Does the behavior change at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Kelly for excellent advice. I forgot to mention that I cannot get at the mains switch as it is behind the DW. I also wrote back on the 5th Oct (4 hours after my question) to say that the DW was working and that I did not want to join Just Answer' nor want to pay every month for appliance advice. I do appreciate that I am paying for your advice but I thought that I had cancelled my request? I want to be reassured that I am not set up for a monthly DD. Thanks. Tessa
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I apologize, I can send your question in for a refund. I did not see that you did not want an answer, only no subscription.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just read up on my account so all is clear now.. sorry to bother you Kelly.. I not understand how the system works. A refund would be appreciated. next time I shall do it myself. Thanks. Tessa
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you.