Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Zanussi Dishwasher DE6854 PNC01 S.N.34570612. Aften

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Zanussi Dishwasher DE6854 PNC###-##-####01 S.N.34570612. Aften quite a big bang which fused the house, the main pcb blew with smoke emitting from the vent. The pcb controller has reference Bitron Code 30410084 and Electrolux Code###-##-#### ***** badly burned and melted which includes the two left hand pcb connectors. I'll need to replace these but will need to be able to buy them, along with the pcb/ box and some kind of crimping tool to fix the wires in the two left hand plugs. All others will go back fine. Any guidance on where I might go for these? Tony.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

The part number for the pcb for your model is(###) ###-####

But you can buy the part from the link below but it isnt a cheap part.

Click here

They seem to have it in stock but Zanussi now have this listed as obsolete so you cannot get it direct from them but as i said the site above seem to have that in stock still.

The new control board comes complete in the plastic casing ready to fit and it also has a little bag in there with new wire crimps so you can retag the wires as they usually burn in there so they come with new tags. You just need to retag them yourself with a crimping tool.

You can get them from the likes of B&Q and other tools shops.

But to be honest the control board is about £130 so its weather its worth it on a 13 year out dishwasher as the model was made in 2001 so for a bit more money you can get a brand new as quite a few parts for this model is starting to go obsolete now, But thats up to yourself.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
I ordered the part yesterday and asked them to confirm the bag of connectors was included. I have a crimping tool which will work with these, I hope. Still to hear it's been shipped and I'm hoping it's a simple fix. I've read of other installations where the temperature regulation didn't work and there was some kind of calibration needed. Is this likely given that I have ordered the correct part number?
Thanks again...
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

No worries thats fine.

As to the temperature regulation ive never had a problem with that and ive replaced loads of them with no problems as its just a stright forward swap over.

Regards