Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF THE FREEZER ALARM IS GOING OFF THE

Customer Question

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF THE FREEZER ALARM IS GOING OFF THE TEMPERATURE LIGHT BLINKING?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The temperature in the freezer is too warm, or the control thinks it is. Is the freezer temperature warming? Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This whole website is a scam. I wanted an answer, not a bunch of questions. I expected a call.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Oh, okay. With the vast amount of information you provided you expected no questions? Good luck to you.