Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a lamona 8601 integrated dishwasher that is failing

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, we have a lamona 8601 integrated dishwasher that is failing to start,
Normally when we push the on/off button the program selection light comes on and we can select an appropriate program then we push start/pause button and close door to start....
But now when the on/off button is pressed all the program buttons flash on together once and then all buttons seem dead.
Any ideas...
Gary
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The sequence of the lighting then no lights leads me to believe that the main electronic control module may be having trouble. Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours. Any change in behavior when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi kelly,No offence but I asked this question on Saturday, since then after no sign of any reply I have arranged for an engineer to attend....Will not be using your service again....
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, I answered as I was able, I did not work the weekend.