Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111
UK Appliance

I have an AGA total control TC3 in the US. When I left

I have an AGA total... Show More
I have an AGA total control TC3 in the US. When I left for work yesterday, the ovens were all on and so was the hot plate. When I returned home, the On light of the oven was still on and so was the Simmering oven. These lights were solid green. The hot plate lights and other 2 oven lights were flashing green rapidly. Several hours later, this is the situation. What should I do?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I later turned the electric circuit breaker on and off in hopes that the Aga's computer system needed a reboot. The Aga did turn off, of course, because it had no electricity supplied to it. I have turned the breaker and the Aga back on. The only elements I can control are the roasting oven (will go on, slumber, or off) and the simmering plate (on or off). The boiling plate, baking oven, and simmering oven lights are flashing green rapidly and cannot be made to change modes. Pushing the respective button for each of those elements has no impact on the flashing green status.
replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Are there any error codes displaying on the handset, a code like 3.11?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Kelly. The handset displayed the fault code 134, which on US models signifies simmering oven fault. However, all plates and ovens are blinking green quickly and nothing will heat.
Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the main electronic has issues. How long did you leave the breaker off for? It can take an hour or more to allow a full discharge to reset.