AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

When trying to start any programme on My Neff 9000

Customer Question

When trying to start any programme on My Neff 9000 dishwasher it sounds like its still trying to drain water and wont take in water.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

Pour a gallon of water in the dishwasher, does it drain straight away?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay this means there is water in the base underneath the dishwasher. You need to pull the unit out and tilt it back 45 degree to drain all the water out of the base. Might want to throw some towels behind there before you do.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I see you have not used the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page. Please take the time to rate me at least a 3 star, Thanks!