Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Creda Europa Gas Double Oven purchased in 2001

Customer Question

I have a Creda Europa Gas Double Oven purchased in 2001 which operates satisfactorily with the grill & top oven, but when the main oven is switched on separately, the lighting mechanism for the grill starts clicking & continues until after the main oven has ceased to operate.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is sparking even with the main control in the OFF position, the control is likely faulty or there is a short in the wiring.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number appears to be Europa E230 G/D, although the last two letters/numbers are not clear.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I can find nothing on that model, I am sorry. I will place your question back to the list so others may see it is while I continue to search, though. Maybe another is familiar with that model.