Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Smeg SE336SS-5 will not work, the main oven element out & I

Customer Question

Smeg SE336SS-5 will not work, the main oven element burnt out & I have replaced it with new smeg part but the oven still will not work, power is going to the machine but still no life, is there an internal fuse somewhere? What else could it be? Would the grill element cause a problem?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If none of the elements work, you likely have an open thermal fuse that may be on the back of the oven or the selector switch may be faulty. Can you please double check that model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** check that out and get back to you later today as I am at work just now
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sure, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not had time to look at it yet pandemonium at work today will email you nxt couple days
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, not to worry! Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those.