Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele w460 wps, it has constantly had the check

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Miele w460 wps, it has constantly had the check inlet light coming on and stopping early but we just put the drain spin cycle on to finish the wash. I've cleaned the inlet filter but it has no effect. The blocked drain outlet is always full. We coped with it til today but it flooded the floor today. It looks like it's coming from underneath?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have cleaned the pump area and it is not plugged, the pump itself is likely faulty and will need to be replaced. Have you cleaned the pump filter in the front of the machine, behind the access panel at the bottom of the front panel?