Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111
UK Appliance

My Bush dishwasher was showing an error code E3, so we took

Hi Daniel, my Bush dishwasher... Show More
Hi Daniel, my Bush dishwasher was showing an error code E3, so we took it outside and emptied it out completely. When it re-started it stopped on an E4 error code! so I turned it off and on again.. there are no error codes and it turns on but the programme buttons light up at first and then when you press the one you want, none of them work! they can't be broken if they light up when the machine first comes on.. did we somehow manage to reset the machine or something??
Category: UK Appliance
replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Those errors indicate a flood in the base of the machine. When you moved it, you may have jammed the float in an UP position. Can you inspect that float under the tub and see that it is sitting on the base, please?