Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an issue with my candy futura cdf8 548 dishwasher, I

Customer Question

I have an issue with my candy futura cdf8 548 dishwasher, I put it on for a clean at 75 intensive clean and now it's finished and won't stop beeping, have checked everything and unplugged it and still beeps when I turn it on
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you hear a pump constantly running?

Does it beep then have a slight pause then beep again? If so, count the beeps for me

Was the machine purchased in the UK?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sound of pump and no pause between beeps. It was not purchased in the UK, just constant beeping and light on 9h finish is on
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I thought it wasnt UK as the service info is in French? Does that make sense?

When you try to select a cycle does anything happen at all? any noises?

IS there water above the filters?

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the service info in english on line for the same model but it doesnt answer the questions I have. I can't select any cycle as the light flashes and beeps on right side of the temperatures and the light stays on 9h and it just beeps with no noise of movement of anything. NO water above the filters either
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the service technicals of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob