Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Samsung American fridge freezer. The back of the

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung American fridge freezer. The back of the fridge was frozen and water dispenser wasn't working. The display was flashing a backwards L. I defrosted the unit overnight and plugged back in this morning. I pressed top two buttons to reset display and display, freezer and water dispenser works ok but fridge is not cooling.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the model number please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the model is Samsung rsh1dbbp american fridge everything works except the fridge and I now see its starting to frost up and the bottom again but not going lower than 12c
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob