Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung American Fridge Freezer Rsh7znrs. It is

Customer Question

I have a Samsung American Fridge Freezer Rsh7znrs. It is working fine but the door alarm chimes about once every 30 seconds. Engineer has checked it and said to try a new pcb which I have replaced. He said if that didn't wirk then he would disable the alarm. Can you tell me how I would do that please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The only way to disable the alarm is to disconnect the buzzer. However, if the alarm is going off, the control thinks the door is open. Disconnecting the alarm will make it quiet but the fans may not cycle correctly. Were the door switch circuits tested to see if they were intact?