Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes properly and at the

Customer Question

Hi, my dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes properly and at the end of the cycle the lower spray arm is either on the bottom of the dishwasher (i.e. off the bit it sits on) or wonky. I can't see any way of connecting it on though other than placing it on as I'm doing. It's a whirlpool ADG 7550
Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

The lower spray arm on this model as a locking cap which you place in position and turn to lock into place.

When you say you find the arm in the bottom is the locking disc still attched to the arm or is the locking disc still in place and its the arm only on the bottom?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The locking cap is still on, it's just the arm.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok if its just the arm thats falling off and the locking disc is still in place then the spray arm is faulty and will need to be replaced.

As the locking disc should be attched to the arm If its falling off then its worn as it shouldnt fall off. So in this case the arm will need to be replaced here and that will sort it from there and stop it from happening again.

The part number for it is 481236068689 now this comes as a complete arm which attches to the sump and then it will stay in place.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards