Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I keep getting error message e03 on my candy washing

Customer Question

I keep getting error message e03 on my candy washing machine, I have took the drainage pipe off and there doesn't seem to be a blockage? Would I need to also remove the pump? Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

When it shows the error code is the washer still full of water?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so, if I open the filter at the front, water pours out but not a huge amount? It won't let me open the door though
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok im afraid you need to drain the water from the filter at the bottom.

Palce a shallow tray under there and slacken the filter and you cna then slowerly drain the water from there.

Once all the water is out then you can remove the filter fully and clear out any debris in there.

Then look inside the chamber were the filter goes and in the back there you will see the pump impeller X shape. Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming it up.

Once thats all clear refit the filter and retry the washer and fingers crossed this has sorted it.

Regards