Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Whirlpool washer model awod5726. this machine has no signs

Customer Question

whirlpool washer model awod5726. this machine has no signs of power. i think it is the module board. there is a resistor r020 which is burnt. i can not read it but it is r020 just above the two capacitors. please see the attached picture.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Yes you need a new control board if it is burnt. The picture did not attach.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

r020 resistor value

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Yes that is the control board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. i have taken a photo of the resistor which is blown. do you have any idea of the resistor value. you can not read it as it is burnt.

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

At this moment, I do not because my tech site is down where I get that information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am not in too much of a rush. it would be great if you could help me with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. have you had any luck with this. many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I had messaged you back but undoubtedly it didn't go through. The R020 value is 0.02Ω.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. thanks for getting back to me. this is a very low rating or am i reading it wrong. is this much less than 1 ohm

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

yes