Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Neff Cooker Hood D8985 Lights have stopped working but

Customer Question

My Neff Cooker Hood D8985 Lights have stopped working but when I press the light switch there is a buzzing which stops when I press light switch again
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This sounds like the switch itself is faulty

You need to access the switch and test it with a multi meter.

If, as I suspect, it does not make the circuit and break it correctly, you will need to replace the switch

Let me know what you fine

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob