Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We had a flashing error code on our dishwasher. I can't

Customer Question

Hi. We had a flashing error code on our dishwasher. I can't remember what, I'm afraid. I turned it off at the wall and on again, but now it won't turn on at all. any advice?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the maj=ke and model number?

Have you checked that the power point is working?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob. Sorry for the delay. It's a Hotpoint LFT114. The power is on again and the flashing lights are the power button and the last two lights- rinse and Eco 50. I think from looking at online manuals that there might be a blockage in the pipe, but the instructions say to turn off the tap and unscrew the pipes and fiddle around underneath. I don't know which the tap is, and it seems a bit much to expect you to tell me where to find the dishwasher tap remotely!!I think I might need a real-life person!Eleanor
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Eleanor

You may be right if you dont know where the turn off tap is

Sorry I cant really help you

All the best

Rob