Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The door bosch logixx 7 intergrated washing machine will not

Customer Question

The door for my bosch logixx 7 intergrated washing machine will not close. I've looked at the handle in my detail and upon inspection a little spring from the handle fell on the kitchen floor. Is this something that I can easily slot back in?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it just a case of getting an allan key that fits, opening the inside of the washing machine door and slotting the spring inside and then putting the inside door panel back on?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

If this is a wire type spring, it must be broken s there is no way it can come off unless its taken aprt, or broken

Open the door and tell me the full model or ENR from the data plate in the door recess

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number is *****
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks

The model number will look like that, but thats not quite right, can you recheck it please

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for letting me know. No need to continue this conversation.. I have a repair man booked to come to my home on Monday
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

HI

OK

Thanks for letting me know

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob