Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Just looking into whether or not it's worth trying to find

Customer Question

Hi, just looking into whether or not it's worth trying to find the fault with my Zanussi ZWD12270G1. It is completely dead- just went to use it and I've got nothing at all! Checked the plug fuse first, which is fine. Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

If the washer is completey dead and the fuse and power supply is fine then the control board itself on the front is the fault here and will need to be replaced if you wanted it fixing.

Ive replaced loads of them in the past for this fault as the relay switching unit fails on the board and causes this fault here which you have,

The part itself is quite expensive on these. You are looking at about £130 roughly for the part itself so an expensive part so sometimes if you were to pay for the part its sometimes not worth the repair.

But thats what the fault will be if the power supply is fine then it will be the main control board here. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards