Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Beko OIF22300 stopped working last night, clock still works,

Customer Question

Hi there, Beko OIF22300 stopped working last night, clock still works, but no fan, grill and the thermostat light doesn't come on - any ideas ?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the clock is not set to a timed cooking mode, you probably have a broken connection in the wiring or a thermal fuse has opened. Was the oven in use when it quit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The oven wa's cooking on thermofan when it just shutdown, led clock was still counting down. Switched it off an on again at isolation switch and it seems to work again, though not sure if this is a symptom of worse things to come. Will try it again later - wondering if it's a thermal overload or thermostat issue. Regards Nickt
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Great! If it reset, it is probably an electronic issue or maybe an issue with the mains switch. I would just keep an eye on it at this point.