Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I bought baumatic bc190.2tcss 90cm single cavity gas range

Customer Question

I bought baumatic bc190.2tcss 90cm single cavity gas range cooker with flame failure in feb 2015, I had the engineer come 2 times and the problem is still there. The oven switches off itself after 10 mins of cooking, and it keeps on happening. The engineer who came said that the oven switches off but comes back on when the temperature is right, but with mine it oes not come back on again. what do you think the problem is as it is still under warranty. Thanks Gud.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This sounds like a bad thermocouple. If this does not detect the flame, it will turn off the gas valve.

You should contact the service department and explain the situation and have them replace this for you

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid my deposit yesterday, but had no reply, I just want the free trial and I hope nothing else has been charged to my account, the deposit was refundable as well.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Yous hould see my answer above ??