Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Aeg lavamat 74335 update, error code: 146 Please advise ;0)

Customer Question

Hello Daniel,
aeg lavamat 74335 update, error code: 146
Please advise ;0)
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That does not appear to be a valid error code. The link below shows the error codes and what they mean. Can you verify that error code, please?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kelly,
Do not have the numerical digital display however after following the given error code procedure to check the flashing lights in the program sequence lights. The ones which ones are flashing.(Number with 1 at the top going downwards) are: 1 (pre-wash) 4 (rinse+) and 6 (pump-out)
So,o'wise one... what's the error code for this sequence of lights flashing ?The machine refuses to start up... On closing the door makes an audible click...then the door switch goes red for 2-3 seconds the back to green,however the door remains locked until power is switched off THEN back on again.Please help !!Cheers mate,Richard.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Help !