Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My zanussi jets stem 1400 8kg zwf14791w switches on but

Customer Question

Hi my zanussi jets stem 1400 8kg zwf14791w switches on but keeps beeping n flashing 0.00 at the end of the control panel and the lock sign is open but it won't start and there doesn't seem owt wrong with the door also I have emptyed the filter and tube at the bottom. Please help
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

If this has happend then its the child lock which is activated and stopping the washer from working.

To turn it off you need to look on the front of the washer at the row of buttons and look under them and you will see a picture of a padlock with 2 arrows pointing to two buttons. Press and hold the 2 buttons for several seconds and this will take the child lock and allow you to use the washer as normal from there.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.

Regards